Wednesday 21 September 2011

THE MIRAGE


When I was passing through my tender age of 12 our spiritual master emphasis us to see dreams to be invincible for the six enemy of human being i.e. lust, anger, envyness, etc.  But I soon realized that no matter how easily they was pretending to be but no human being could exist without these usual stuff.  By virtue of infancy that preaches doesn’t seem to be important until we genuinely start to carry our responsibilities.  I initiate to synchronize all my desperate thought to extract a single perfect thought and understand the virtual meaning of master.  Soon I reached to the conclusion that getting victory on these enemies make them your friend and do not allow surpassing you.  We must prevail them and better use for our development.

No comments:

Post a Comment